CopyrightLast updated: July 10, 2017
To file a copyright infringement notification, please send a written communication to our designated agent that includes:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Gimme Bar to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Gimme Bar provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Designated Agent: Frank Joseph Battaglia IIICopyright Notice 509 Glenbrook Drive, Middletown, MD 21769 email@example.com
Gimme Bar, Inc. will terminate a user’s access to the Gimme Bar service if, under appropriate circumstances, that user is determined to be a repeat infringer.